Monday 20 January 2014

Designer Weddings- A lately developed aspect in Event Management



Event Management in India is booming at a rapid pace with the growing interest and encouragement to 'Glorified' celebrations amongst the masses. This highly creative field  is grabbing massive attention of the affluent class along with other sophisticated beings who are in search and demand for bringing innovation and uniqueness in their special occasions and events.

Following destination weddings and big scale cruise marriages, Designer Weddings have emerged as the most recent and sought after choice for the ultra modern class in India. Adding more grace to the big fat Indian weddings, top league fashion designers of the country are stepping in as sophisticated wedding organizers or are even establishing tie-ups with renowned event management companies across India.

Designers such as Rohit Bal, JJ Valaya and Neeta Lulla now go beyond making 'lehengas' and 'sherwanis' to fix the whole look and feel of a wedding for those willing to splurge without limit on a perfect 'designer shaadi'.

Luxury-wedding services are now being offered by big names in the Event Management sector of India. However, partnering with Popular designers can undoubtedly increase prospects for success.

Can these expensive yet entertaining weddings become good business models for the thriving Event Management Industry?

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete